Friday, May 22, 2009

"My Vacation", By Angie A.

Here is my report titled: "What I did on My Vacation".

Just kidding, did I bring you all back to 4th grade when they made you stand up in front of the room and read it to all your classmates? Ha! Those were the days!

No really, I think this is really what the kids loved about vacation. Lounging around, watching TV, and spending tons of family time together.



Here is the summary of our vacation:

Go to Funky Monkey: Check!
Have Family Date Night with a movie and candles: Check!
Go get doughnuts one morning: Check!
Go to the Fair and ride a roller coaster: Check!
Go Camping: Check!
Go Swimming: Check!
Watch a movie, put up the Christmas tree and Decorate the house: Uh, nope!
Go to ice cream: Check!
Drink Water: Check!

If you missed the camping experience blog, scroll down a few entries and you will see about our trip. We had a very "full" vacation. Between the kids birthdays, and a 4 day camping trip, there wasn't much time to just sit around. I wouldn't trade it for a thing though!

No comments: