Saturday, April 24, 2010

Doc Appt #1

I had my first doc appointment so its official....I am pregnant!

As pregnant as I feel, as nauseous, and tired, and sore, and grumpy, and emotional, etc, etc, etc, its always a sweet relief to see a beating heart, and a real tangible reason for all these symptoms. My official due date is November 5th, but assuming this child will stay as long as the others, I am aiming for a later date...like the 15th or so....

Here is our little one's first appearance on camera!


Baby has a profile already, and the tech pointed out the large feet, and made a comment about a huge big toe....Uhm...Is our baby a freak? We shall see....

I showed each of the kids the picture. Brynn asked if it was really that small...(we are about the size of a fig at this point, so yep, its that small....), Cannon asked if it was a boy or girl, and Maeve just ran away and hid. (She is catching on that she will no longer be the "baby".)

As for me, I am still nauseous, having good days and bad. "Theoretically" my hormones will shift soon and things will level out...I am not holding my breath on this one. I have no appetite for anything sweet, and instead pile on salt on anything I can get my hands on... I have a cold that has lasted 3 weeks, and now may be morphing into allergies???? Fun. Fun.
My pants no longer fit, and since I can't wear pj's ALL the time, I had to pull out the well-used bin of maternity clothes. *Sigh*

I can't wait for this part to be over!

No comments: