Saturday, April 03, 2010

Easter Peep Sushi

This is one of the best ideas that I have ever seen for Peeps. You know, peeps...those Easter marshmallow treats that are best stale? (Is that just me? I love to open a package, let it sit for a week or two, and then bite into a crunchy coated marshmallow piece of heaven....yummy!)


Sushi Anyone?

This delicious bit of fun is made with Rice Crispy Treats, Fruit Roll-ups and Peeps! What a fun thing to bring to an Easter brunch right? (I don't think my family will appreciate it, but you go right ahead....)
(Courtesy of DIY)

And just out of curiosity, I googled "Fun things to do with Peeps". Cautionary note: You might want to have "safe" search preference on...There are probably some pretty weird things out there....

But, these are some "laugh out loud" images that I found! (And, there are many, many more of these...by the way!)

How about a diorama with Peeps? (So much fun for a class project! The possibilities are endless!)


Or, if you can't afford the latest fashion trend...make your own???

Ok, so now that you are armed with all things wonderful to do with peeps, have an amazing, blessed Easter, and enjoy time with your family!

2 comments:

Heidi Jo said...

Did you find the "Peep Show" image? I can't remember where I saw it. It was like a play on a strip club but with Peeps. It's pretty hilarious.

familyof5 said...

Yes I did!!!!! I didn't put it up, but it was definately worth the laugh!!!