Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Prep


Easter is coming soon!!! We started the Resurrection Eggs in preparation for teaching the kids more and more about the meaning of Easter. I love these things! The kids love opening them up checking out the surprises inside each egg. Each egg has a symbol of a part of the Easter story and it gives us a chance to talk about it in a kid-friendly, interactive way.

In pregnancy news....
Baby is doing its best to let me know it's alive and thriving. I am nauseous all day long, but do manage to have a few good hours between 11 and 3. I do best when out and about, so my goal is to get out each day and be distracted even if I am not feeling great.
It's still no fun to cook dinner, and besides meat, nothing really sounds that great to eat. (I did make some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G grilled artichokes the other night on the BBQ that hit the spot!) Baby #4 is about the size of a kidney bean, and my first appointment is coming up soon.

2 comments:

denise said...

don't ya love those eggs?! ella sat by herself yesterday for the longest time looking at all the contents and telling the story out loud. what a great tool! i hope you feel better soon. i literally feel your nausea. and meat is amazing. we were half way to being vegetarian before i got pregnant. oh well.

Elissa said...

Hey were doing that too. Expect are are a little different. A friend of mine is doing Resurection cookies. I had never heard of that.