Thursday, March 18, 2010

Don't Judge Me...

It's pure survival mode at our house right now. Morning sickness has hit, and although I have yet to toss my cookies, I feel the nauseousness all day long, and it only goes away when I lay down. It's not so bad that I can't cope with life, but meal preparation and anything food related is sort of a low priority right now for me.
So, needless to say, this was the best that I could do for lunch the other day.

Yes, those are meatballs, BBQ potato chips, and a stick of string cheese. I am pretty sure that I missed some food groups, but it was the best that I could do with the food in my fridge...

Also, paper products have once again become my friends. Why do dishes when I can just throw it all away at the end of a meal....

2 comments:

denise said...

oh angie, first of all i have one word, 3 syllables mcdonald's (delivered by ted). that was my savior and way too much tv. you are right it is survival. all i can say is at least we're all still alive. i hope you're feeling better soon.

Elissa said...

I think that picture makes me want to vomit. lol