Thursday, March 04, 2010

Some Changes

Dear Kids,
I made this shirt for you Maeve....


.....because of this.


Daddy and I are excited! Are you guys?
You will have to forgive Mommy for the next few months as her ability to clean, cook and generally take care of everything will slowly decline. BUT, this won't last too long, and I know that you all will be big helpers and do your best!
Brynn, you asked for another sister. Cannon you asked for a sister too. I hope that you both wont be disappointed if its a boy.

And, by the way, when daddy says that you can help pick out a name, he is joking....

We love you to the moon and back!

Mommy

5 comments:

Liza said...

Whoopee!!!!

Petersen Family said...

Congrats...time to move to a small bus for transportation??

gardezy fam said...

that's so funny that Cannon asked for another sister! soooo excited for you! :)

mme ennui said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS! wheee! I guess you'll have to change the name of the blog to Family of Six! xoxo

Leslie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!