Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

Easter was cold and wet, but the great news is that we were in our church building for the FIRST TIME!!!!
It was 5 years in the making, since the church purchased the property, secured the permits, funded and restructured the buildings, met the county requirements, and finally got approval to occupy the space, but it was well worth it!
I have no pictures of the building (sorry), but I managed to get a few of my freezing, unhappy kids, and one family shot that pretty much sums up the morning....

Maeve and the bunny....I don't know if its fear, or a frozen face that is keeping her expression like this.

The girls had matching dresses, courtesy of my mom, and this is the only picture of them that looks like they might possibly be enjoying themselves.

Brynn wouldn't smile, Cannon wouldn't stop smiling, and don't you love the rain boots that Maeve chose for herself that day???

Ok, I know I am being super critical, but this is the best of the worst of Easter pictures for us. Ah...the memories!

No comments: