Monday, February 28, 2011

Finally!!

So, amazingly I finally sat down and figured out how to get my pics from the camera to the laptop. I am not the most technically savvy person on the planet (*obviously*) but it should not have taken me this long to try it....
New computer + new camera = fear of downloading pics

Anywho, here are some kid pics, updates, etc.

One of the only pics with all the kids. It was taken at Christmas, and I am so glad that I thought to take it BEFORE all the eating started. The outfits were destroyed pretty much as soon as food was introduced...

My boys....and their matching jammies. Nolan outgrew his pair pretty much as I finished taking the picture, so it was a one time deal. Poor Cannon is sad about that...

These two are really into having "slumber parties" right now. Sometimes we find them sleeping in the same bed, but most of the time we just hear them planning their "slumber party", getting settled in bed together, talking, then fighting, then moving back to their own beds to actually fall asleep.

And then there is this one. She has boycotted naps now for about 3 months. She is basically a total wreck from about 4:30 until 6:30 when she falls asleep at the dinner table and we put her to bed. The nice part is that she is out cold until morning. The bad part is that I think she still needs to be taking those naps....

No comments: