Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Nolan, 2 Months....and 3

This poor kid. No baby book yet, no pictures in the hallway, no updates on the blog. Sad.

Nolan is almost 4 months now, but here are the pics from 2 and 3 months.

His smile is the cutest, crookedest, sweetest little smile that there ever was. I can be flaming mad at him, and he will smile at me, and it just makes my heart melt!



At his 2 month checkup he weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs. I think by now he is 18 or so. We will find out next week at his (eek) 4 month appt.

Here is Nollie at his 3 month mark....


His dark hair is slowly falling out, and growing in is a layer of blond-ish fuzz. It doesn't seem as light as Brynn and Cannon's was, but I am always surprised at what hair color my kids have. He also doesn't have the bright blue eyes like the others. They are blue, but a more grey/green color. He does like his swing now (thank goodness) and gives me a little more sleep at night. I put him down between 10 and 11 pm, and he is usually squawking for food in the crib around 4am. From that point on, he stays in bed with us, partially because I am too tired to walk him back, and partially because our house is FREEZING cold at night. We all usually get up around 7am, so it works out fine. In general he is a good baby...if he is fed, changed and being held. He loves to cuddle, and is now crying every time I set him down and walk away.
Fun, real fun.
He also has his first stuffy nose...maybe that has something to do with it *insert big sigh here*.....

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a beautiful smile!

Heidi Jo said...

He is so cute! And chubby! I love it! Um, so Adelaide is 18 lbs at 10 months. It cracks me up to think of Nolan being her size!

Leslie said...

He is adorable!