Sunday, March 06, 2011

Silly Maeve

Maeve is my little fashion forward 2 year old. She picks out her own clothes (pure survival technique on her part, since I barely have time to get myself dressed, and she would be in jammies all day if she didn't get herself dressed), and puts together so pretty cute stuff. She also changes her clothes 3-4 times a day, which drives me BERSERK because of all the extra laundry.
She is obsessed with dress up, and spends a lot of the day prancing around in princess dresses, or costumes, depending on her mood.

We recently went up to Clearlake, and I told the kids to pack a bag to bring. My oldest two know that I take care of their clothing and toiletries, and they just have to bring toys and lovies. Either Maeve didn't know that, or she didn't trust my judgement, but these are the contents of the bag that she packed.
Two full outfits, complete with shoes and a diaper!! I laughed out loud when I saw it, and realized that Rich and I just *might* have our hands full with this one and her clothing habits.....

2 comments:

Jennifer McWilliams said...

oh my word! that is hysterical and so cute :) sweet maeve!

Leslie said...

Oh my gooooosh, that is so sweet!