Friday, March 11, 2011

4 months

Height: 27 inches
Weight: 15lbs, 4oz
Percentiles: 50th in height and weight
Current nicknames: Nollie, Hot Dog, Mr. Man
Working on: Sucking your thumb

Things you love: You love to suck on your fist. You love to be held...all the time. You love baths, and you love it when your siblings pay attention to you.
Things I love: I love it that your eyes follow me wherever I go. I love it that if you are crying when someone else is holding you, you immediately stop when I take you in my arms. I love your little noises when you are nursing, and how you "talk" to me during feedings. I love it that when I look down at you while you are nursing, you will stop and smile at me and then eagerly go back to eating.
Things You Can Do: You mastered rolling over 2 weeks ago. I put you down, and when I look back at you, you have rolled far from where I set you. I don't think you have a plan, but you certainly could get somewhere if you wanted. You have yet to really discover your hands. Sometimes you grab stuff, but you seem to be as surprised as the rest of us that you have a hold of it. I am trying to get you to take a binky, but you still don't. Maybe I should give up??? It sure would be nice if you had some sort of soother though. I think as soon as you figure it out, you will be a thumb sucker.
I love you my little (big) 4 month old!

No comments: