Monday, April 25, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Ok. So, yes, I have been busy. The kids aren't really the excuse. Well, maybe half of the excuse.

The other half involves me sitting on my rear editing my blog books. I just got my 3rd one in the mail, and have been working on the 4th one non-stop.

The blog is my photo album/scrapbook/journal/only thing that my kids will have that records the stuff that we have done. So its worth it.

I have to do major editing, and the latest version of the program that I use has some seriously crazy bugs, so my patience is severely tested while I am working on it. BUT, its SO worth it when that package arrives in the mail and I can set it on the shelf!

Anywho, I will post some more soon, since I just spent all day downloading pics, brainstorming post ideas, etc.

For now though, since the kids are spaced out watching TV, and Nolan is sleeping (in his crib - gasp) back to the book......

No comments: