Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Swim Party

Brynn wanted a swim party for her birthday this year.
Uhm, we don't have a pool, well, not a "real" pool anyways.
Always aiming to please, we had her party at the local pool.

It was just us..... and 289 other local residents.

The kids had a blast. They went down the water slide, and "frolicked" under the water features.

This was definitely the easiest party that I have ever done. I literally didn't have to do anything except bake and decorate a few cupcakes, and make a few goody bags. I made sure each kid had an adult there who was responsible for them, and called it a day. Besides the fact that the swim center was filled to max capacity, and I did watch a small child throw up on the side of the pool, it was a great day. My kids fell asleep before their heads hit their pillows, and I did a happy dance because I didn't have to clean my house.

No comments: