Saturday, July 09, 2011

VBS 2011


It was Pandamonium at church this last week. 275 kids showed up and a very patient, amazing group of adults supervised them for 3 hours every day while they played, sang, crafted, and learned more and more about how much God loves them! It was a great vacation bible school week!


I thanked each of my kids teachers today when I picked them up. I could not have handled the chaos of the week. Man, I can't even handle the chaos of my own 4, let alone 275.....
Anyways, the kids had a blast, the weather was perfect, and I had a week of mornings with just Nolan. Don't be jealous...he is my most difficult, so it wasn't like I was just kicking back with my feet up catching up on all my Netflix que....

* All I wanted was to snap a picture of the kids on their last day of VBS. For whatever reason, Brynn refused to smile, and Maeve just looks miserable. Ahhhh. Memories.

No comments: