Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rainbow Tie Dye Birthday Party

Maeve wanted a very, very, very colorful birthday this year.
A rainbow/tie-dye birthday.
At first it was a rainbow/tie-dye/my little pony/dress-up/princess party.
But someone had to reign it in. 

(boo)
(hiss)

Whatever.

I did the best I could.
There were all things rainbow....



 
There was a table with so many colors on it that you could barely stop your eyes from bouncing around.

There were all the favorite (and highly requested) foods from the birthday girl.
 
 
There was a fruit water that none of the kids liked...but the adults loved.

There was a tie-dye birthday cake...that was so full of food coloring it was almost absurd.
And of course there was rainbow sherbet.

 

 
 There were clothes to tie-dye, and coffee filter art projects to do.

And gifts to unwrap, and unwrap, and unwrap.

And there was a little girl who could no stop grinning.
So I think I did a darn good job.

She brings me such joy!
Happy 5th birthday to my #3.

No comments: