Monday, January 26, 2009

8 months old!

Maeve is 8 months old. She isn't walking yet, but she stood on her own (thanks to daddy) for about 2 seconds a few days ago. She loves to eat meals with us, but still loves nursing too. She is definitely more mellow now that she has some independence. I find her in all rooms of the house, contentedly chewing on paper, Brynn's collection of snail shells, or some other highly choke-able object. She is pretty funny, and her personality is developing more and more each day. Rich and I think that she is the jokester. She laughs easily, and is ready with a smile for any of the family. Her communication consists of "uh-oh" and shaking her head no. The "no" doesn't really mean no, it is just fun for her to do.

If this isn't a total example of third child syndrome, I don't know what is. I don't have a single pic of Maeve for her 8 month b-day.
So, here are the three of them in the tub. This is the best that I can do.

This is the "happy, smiley, all is well" picture that I managed to capture.


This is what I usually get when I try to take a picture of the kids. #1 making a crazy face, #2 with a half smile, and #3 looking everywhere but at the camera...
Oh the fun we have!

2 comments:

Liza said...

I love the happy smiley picture!!!

White Family said...

these are such cute pictures Angie!!