Friday, January 30, 2009

Some Spa Time

My sweet husband bought me a gift certificate a few months back for a beauty bar in our area. It came with a special note that said, "This is for you. Take some time away from being a great mom, and amazing wife, and treat yourself to something special". Well, in the midst of being a "great mom, and amazing wife" I didn't find any time to "treat myself". So the gift certificate sat, and it sat, and it sat. I finally decided to "cash" it in on Tuesday when he was off from work. After a slight mishap (the salon was actually sold to another owner, but with some persuasion ended up honoring my gift certificate) I set off for a long awaited facial.
Its been a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time since my last one (5 years or so), and it felt so nice to be pampered for a bit.
I went in feeling like this:



And came out feeling like this!


The miracle of a good facial...

No comments: