Monday, February 02, 2009

The Start of Something New

Being inspired by my awesome sister in law, I am attempting to do some "at home preschool" work. Brynn starts kindergarten in August, and I want to make sure that she is ready to go with her alphabet. We started "school" this morning, and will do a letter a week for the next 26 weeks. (Cross your fingers that I can follow through...)
I don't really think that Cannon will benefit from this as much as Brynn. I already know that he will try my patience through all of this. He has the attention span of - well, a two year old.

Our letter is A.

The perfectionist colorer...


The "Mom, can you color this for me?" colorer..


Our Apple Tree finger paint project



Picking out Apples at the grocery store



Making our Amazing Apple Turnovers..

The finished product.

And what does Maeve do during this time??? Just smile and look really cute!


Our "A" verse:
Psalm 56:3
When I am afraid I will trust in you.

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Good for you Ang!