Sunday, February 22, 2009

9 Months Old

Maeve has reached the 9 month mark. She is as lively as ever. She has picked up a few more nicknames - thanks to the kids. I hope that she doesn't mind...
In addition to "Maybe" and "Maybe Baby", she is also "Maevers", and "Mavis". I am trying to steer them around Mavis, since I can only picture an old man with that name, but kids are kids. I used to worry about nicknames. I worried that Brynn wouldn't have one since you can't really shorten her name. Somehow she ended up being "BB", and "B Noodle". (Although now she will tell you that her name is Madison.)
Cannon has a few names. " Cannon McMannon", "Mr. McMannon", "Cannon ball", "Tankerelli", and "Tank" -being the most common.

Anywho, back to the girl of the hour Maeve. She is cruising along furniture, chattering up a storm, and making us laugh at many points throughout the day. She has figured out that the fridge magnets are fun to throw on the ground, the computer printer is easy to open, and that the water in the toilet is within reach. She is also eating more "real" food, and has even had a taste of dog poop. She is FINALLY sleeping through the night!

Here she is in all her 9 month cuteness sporting a little headband that I whipped up for some pictures.

And this is just your typical lunch...

1 comment:

Carlos!! said...

huh? Dog poop? I am going to convince myself you meant dog..food. Slightly better. I love how that was thrown in the end.."and has even had a taste of dog poop." as if its the norm o0 growing up..sick!!! Wow...is that when Cannon babysat or Brynn:) I really hope you meant dog food!!! ...............