Sunday, February 22, 2009

Parents Night Out

Rich and I are so blessed to have family nearby to help us out with our kids when we need it. They are always willing to watch them if we want to go out, and babysitting is one of the things that we (thankfully) don't always have to spend money on. We wanted to bless some of our friends in the same way. We had "Parents Night Out" on Friday and had a houseful of kids for a few hours. We played some,


ate some,

had puppet shows,

read books, and enjoyed the chaos.

(its looks a little unsafe, but don't worry parents, we were always a step away...)


Here is yet another reason why I love my husband so much!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need Rich to come read to me. He is REALLY good. Very cool you guys do that, by the way... and cute pictures!