Monday, February 16, 2009

C is for....

cars, cat, coloring, caterpillars, cake, chocolate and CANDY!!!!!

My kids are on a sugar overload right now! I could have gone "healthy" and made "C" all about caterpillars, cats, cars, etc. Instead I took the sugar road, and we enjoyed cake, chocolate and candy.

We colored the letter,

pasted colored circles on a cute caterpillar,

raced our new cars,

and headed to Powell Sweet Shoppe to pick out some candy...


The finished products.

Our verse for the week....

And last but not least!

1 comment:

White Family said...

Two questions....
First: Are we starting on D next week??? If so Can I get the work sheets!!
Second and MOST important: Have you started Twilight and if so WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!
(I know I'm a DORK you don't even have to say it)