Monday, April 27, 2009

"I" Week

I had to get back to the letter of the week thing. I took a little "vacation" from it for awhile, but now I can't be lazy anymore...
We did "I" and sadly, didn't do much with it...Maybe I can muster up the enthusiasm to go get frozen yogurt (aka - ice cream) tonight as a family. Maybe I will just send Rich and the kids.
*sigh*
Brynn decorating her igloo. I had big plans, but this is all that came to fruition. The face paint is left over from a birthday party yesterday. I am not allowed to let any water come near their faces...fun, fun.
Don't ask about the face. I am not really sure what was going on here. He has his face painted too, but most rubbed off on his pillow. I am pretty excited that I get to try to wash that off his bedding.
I had to corral Maeve to the exersaucer. She wasn't really enjoying it, but at least she was in one place. With two new teeth coming in, and a cold on top of it, she isn't the happiest camper today.

No comments: