Friday, August 14, 2009

Clearlake Camping

Ok, seriously, I am over camping.
This is our 5th (and final???????) camping trip of the summer.

Clearlake State Park was awesome. The grounds are nice, the sites are big, and the place is HUGE!
Clearlake - not so clear however. The PD just published an article that this is one of the worst years of algae growth they have ever seen. I believe it. It was pretty gross!
The water was the consistency of sludge, and I think the suits used in the lake are destined for the trash.
The kids had a blast, and Rich and I really enjoyed getting together with friends from years past. Good times, good times.
Brynn and her friend Hannah. They are two peas in a pod.

Uhm, they are NOT two peas in a pod....

As always, she is dirty...

Yeah, that is my bearded hubby holding Maeve. I would like to say that there is an end in sight to the beard, but I would be lying.

The whole group. Notice that most of the kids are frowning and unhappy/crying that they have to have their picture taken. Sooooo classic!

No comments: