Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Yeah....really, really busy!

When it rains it pours right? And I am not talking about the weather. (Although, on a positive note, this excessive rain - now I am actually talking about the weather - has filled up our local lakes to almost 97% capacity! Maybe no mandatory water rationing this year again????)

Seems like there is a cluster effect in my life. It's either nothing on the calendar, or EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND BOOKED TO THE MAX! And when I say booked, I mean participation is required and for a good part of these occurrences, I am throwing, hosting or leading. Wow!

I do work well under pressure, and enjoy the opportunities that I have been given, but maybe for my own sanity, and my kids sake, I need to learn how to space things out a bit!

Here's a run down of my next 3 weeks:
Birthday Party
Birthday Party
Informational meeting on Mentoring Ministry
10-15 new mentoring groups starting
Birthday Party
Birthday Party
Baby Shower
Party
Valentines Party

Whew! Wish me luck!

No comments: