Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Kids...

I recently reconnected with an old friend on Facebook. We haven't seen each other in 12 years, and basically lost touch after she got married. I was in her wedding, and had just started dating Rich when she moved away.
She asked me about my kids, and I told her a bit about each one. She said that I should write down what I wrote her....so here it is...for what its worth.

"Brynn is my 5 year old, and she is turning into a really sweet kid. We have had our battles, and I am sure there will be many more, but overall she has a desire to please, and a need to be affirmed a lot. She doesn't really enjoy school so far, but I am hoping that will change as she gets more and more used to it. She does love to be home with us, and feels like she is missing out when she has to go to school. And to be quite honest, I miss her when she is gone from me all day. She is the ringleader, and the mastermind behind a lot of play at our home. She is creative, and imaginative, and I have yet to hear her say, "Mom, I am bored."

Cannon, the 3 year old, is the future politician. We call him our 'wordsmith'. He uses these really big words, and is always concerned with how people are doing. He says really sincere nice things out of the blue, and I always laugh because its like he is trying to win a vote or something. He is stubborn as sin though, and I am praying that he uses that in a good way! I would hope that he would remain stubborn about his morals and beliefs, rather than stubborn against them.

Maeve is our "old soul". Its like she knows what is going on, even though she is way young. She makes us laugh with her silly antics, and expressive eyes. She is just learning how to talk, and putting words together in sentences. Even though she has been with us the shortest amount of time, she fits right in, and we can't imagine what life was like without her. She is truly my joy!"

So there you have it. My 3 little ones lives, summed up in a paragraph. Doesn't really do them justice, but I thought I should write it down while it was on my mind.
Night Night!

No comments: