Friday, May 13, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

Rich turned 34 this year, and his one request was to go ice skating.
So, I upped my health insurance coverage and planned an evening at the ice rink for him and the kids.
I didn't know how it was going to go. Last time we went skating Brynn cried the entire hour and a half. I was pregnant (surprise) so I didn't skate, but I remember being miserable just watching her!
Needless to say, this time it went much, much better!
Rich basically had to take turns skating with each kid, but he had an amazing time! I opted out...so that I could hold the baby of course!
After the skating session, we headed home for soup, salad, and cheesecake with the family. I think he enjoyed his day!








PS - did you see how tall my eldest is getting? Wow....









No comments: