Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy 35th to the Hubs!

So, 14 years ago I met this guy
We started dating.
Then we got married and got a dog.
Then we had a couple of kids.
And then a couple more.
And the other morning I got to wake up next to him, and wish him yet another Happy Birthday.
He's my best friend, my strength, my hero.

My attempt to make this birthday "extra special".
The birthday breakfast of scones.

Lunch with love notes.
His party with the family which included the "burger bar" and instead of a cake, a cookie plate.
It was a little bit of a challenge to get the candles to stand on the cookie platter....lol!
And some fruit...cause it's always nice to have it!

Rich got to do something extra special on his birthday. There was a Father Daughter Banquet that the church put on, and he was soooo excited to go! Brynn and him dressed up and enjoyed an evening there together. From what I hear, it was great!
Happy Birthday Honey! I hope that you had a really, really, REALLY special 35th bday! I love you forever and ever!

No comments: