Friday, March 23, 2012

This One...


...makes me laugh.
I love her attitude.
I love her thin little scraggly hair.
I love her style.
I love her sense of humor and sarcastic nature.
I love her whispers and hugs.
I love the way she twirls her hair when she thinks she is trouble.
I love the little dances and songs that she is constantly performing.
She is 3....and I love her!

Recently:
Brynn and Cannon were in trouble for one thing or another (isn't it funny that in the moment it is sooooo serious, and now looking back, I can't even remember what it is that they did?) and they were having a talk with Rich in our bedroom. Nolan was already down, and I had a few precious moments with just Maeve. We read a few books, talked and giggled about nothing, and then she gave me a hug.
"Mommy" she whispered. "Brynn and Cannon are getting in A LOT of trouble right now"
"Yep" I said. "They sure are!"
"But I'm not", she giggled. "I am not getting in any trouble at all, cause I didn't do anything bad. I was a good girl!"
Then she rolled over and went to sleep.




No comments: