Thursday, July 18, 2013

Brynn Turns 9

She wanted another (4th year in a row) water party this year for her 9th birthday so we just went ahead and reserved a space at the local pool.

If I haven't said it before, let me say it now.
It's worth the money.

I didn't have to clean my house.
I didn't have to decorate my house.
I didn't have to even think about kids eating on my carpet, or spilling drinks on my floor.
I just showed up, slapped up a banner, threw down a tablecloth, put out some food and called it a day.

And it was perfect.
Except when they had to clear out the pool because someone pooped in it...
but whatever.

It was all Popsicle themed, and it was fun, and she was happy.
And that is all that matters....








Happy Birthday to my little(ish) one who turned 9.
She made me a mom.
She introduced me to a type of love I had no idea existed.
A gut wrenching, soul embracing love.
She's generous.
She's dreamy.
She can get lost in a creating a drawing for hours.
She surprises me with her grace and her patience with her siblings.
She's a blessing to us all.
I'm thankful that she's on loan to me for this short season.

Love you to the moon and back Brynn!


No comments: