Saturday, July 06, 2013

School's Out!

Pretend I am writing this about 4 weeks ago, when the kids actually got out of school...m'kay?

Brynn and Cannon's last day was full of fun.  Parties, gifts from the teachers, gifts to the teachers, hugs from friends, promises of play dates, and Slurpee's. 
Sigh. 
Good times, good times.









 
 
 
 
 

Maeve's last day was a little more formal and celebratory.  It was preschool graduation.  She got to sit on stage, sing some songs, watch a slide show of the year, and say goodbye to her teachers. 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
A minute and a half after school ended our summer schedule started...and it started with a bang.  Swimming lessons, Lego camp, birthdays, etc.  I had projects galore that I wanted to finish this summer but they are being put on hold because I am officially "helping" (aka - doing) her wedding planning for her.  It's been fun, but a little stressful because I want the it to be special for her, and I don't feel super equipped to do it since I barely planned my own wedding....(how I wish pinterest was around when I was planning for my own event.  It would have been a lot better......)

And while I'm thinking of pinterest, I have utilized it for a bazillion things for this wedding, and for some of my own summer projects. Yay!!!

So now we are in the middle weeks of summer...and its flying by, and all I want to do is enjoy the few days at home with no activities....and I am.

No comments: