Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Day at The Fair

Well, I do like it alot... (read the next blog first, and then this one if you are confused...)



Can't live without some kind of "fair food" experience. My question is, how come the boys learn this kind of gross thing so early on in life? What has Rich been teaching them while I am out doing errands?

Gigi and Auntie Christi waiting for Brynn to get off of the rides. Poor Cannon was a little too small to make it this year.


Brynn on the "Turtle Race" ride. She had fun, I think. (She looks a little bit bored)

1 comment:

Kelly Meirik said...

Way to support the community & have at the fair twice! All the gross stuff you described is what makes it memorable...would it still be called a "fair" if foods weren't fried, there was no funnel cake, the bathrooms were cleaned daily & well you get my drift- maybe I'll talk David into going today...and you've equipped me to fight off the excuses...he'll appreciate you for that.