Monday, July 02, 2007

Birthday Bonanza!

Brynn turned the big "3" today! I can't believe that I have survived this long. We actually had two parties for her. Last night was the family party, and today was the little girl/friend party. Both were wonderful. She wanted everything pink, and so we went for it. Pink invitations, pink cake, pink frosting, pink ice cream, pink party supplies, pink punch....the works. (I am seriously over pink!)
I had the privilege (can you feel the sarcasm) of making two cakes....but I do think they turned out OK.
The girls played in the pool, enjoyed their lunch on the lawn, and ate cake until the party was over. It was a blast!


Birthday Girl!

Birthday Cake #1

Enjoying their lunch after a swim

Pretty excited about today???

Mommy and Brynn....aaawww.

No comments: