Friday, December 11, 2009

Brrrrrrrr......Its cold!

I think that it never got above 40 degrees today! That isn't cold for some, but its FREEZING for me!

I know, I know, I am a wimp! PG&E has sent me a thank you for keeping my heating running ALL DAY LONG! - Just doing what I can to keep our economy afloat!

So the kids didn't play much outside today. I tried to convince them that if they bundled up in hats and gloves and scarves it would be really fun to play outside for a bit. Of course, I was going to stay inside where its nice and warm...

So, instead of getting all their energy out outside, this is what they did.

Yes, its my worst nightmare, but I had to allow it. What else are they going to do?
Just to interpret - the blue blanket is the "ship". The books, are the "pathways" that they can walk on without falling into the "hot lava".

It took about 45 minutes of steady work to clean all this up!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

That's what my house looks like most days