Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
Here is my Christmas list this year! Better late than never right?
I have been really good!
Ok, maybe, just kinda good....
Well let's not split hairs.

1. Gloves ~ Not this kind....

or this kind.....

but maybe something like this! (Any color will do, and I don't really care if they are striped. I just like the "fun-ness" of these!)


2. Shoes ~ I seem to have a problem finding shoes for my ginormous feet, so Santa, if you could pull some strings and get more shoes in my size at stores like Target, Walmart, etc, I would be very happy!

Like these, or these!!

3. Christmas Decorations ~ I am also into Christmas decor that looks like I brought it in from outside and made something special out of it....

4. Trader Joe's Caramels ~ I actually told Rich to get me these, but if you want to spot me another package, I am fine with that!

5. Fun Socks ~ Santa, I seem to ask for these each year, and you never disappoint!

6. Giant Letter "A" ~ I want one for my Entry Way Wall! Or maybe my living room. I might not know exactly where I want it, but I know that I DO want one!

7. Space Heater for the Garage ~ Santa, since it appears that we are going to be staying in our house for awhile, the garage is a definitely well used space. The only problem is that it is really, really, really cold out there right now, and if I want to use my sewing machine, I have to bundle up in below freezing type clothing. Its not fun. Maybe one of these would make my crafting experience a little bit better!
8. Kitchen Shears ~ We broke our last pair, so these would be a nice replacement!


9. Candles ~ Specifically Yankee Candles. Actually, specifically candles in a glass container. I have been forbidden to burn candles that are NOT in glass containers, ever since I nearly burned down the house a few months ago....oops.


10. Stuff on Etsy ~ You pretty much can't go wrong here. I am fond of handmade jewelry that is not gold toned, so there are a TON of options! I really like the stuff that has initials on it, specifically my kids initials, so Santa, if you could get your order in soon, that would be great!

11. One (or more) of these is always appreciated! ~ I mean, who doesn't appreciate a hot cup of coffee every once in awhile! In fact Santa, go ahead and buy one extra and treat yourself while you are at it!


12. Car DVD Player ~ So Santa, this one will take a little bit of work, but I would love to get one of these, installed, by Christmas! I know you can do it! Its all about time management!

13. Laptop ~ And while I am dreaming, we will take a new computer. A laptop would be nice, but if you feel that there is a better option for us, by all means, act on it! Our computer seems to be on its last leg, and although its always exciting to buy something new...this is an area that I am completely incompetent!


14. Oh, and a few of these.....


......I will share, I promise!

Thanks Santa! I know that you will come through for me!
Your fan,
Angie

1 comment:

White Family said...

I LIKE this list! LOVE the rain boots!!!!