Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stocking Up

Our local library is closing for 2 weeks during the Christmas break. No checking anything out, no dropping anything off, no online reservations...nothing.

So, I wanted to prepare for 2 weeks of no library privileges, and checked out a few books.
Just a few...


So I am a fast reader, but really? Who am I kidding here? 13 books? As if my life is like this....

(I don't know why I chose a bathtub scene....I hate baths!) This is more like my dream reading spot.... Ah...the scenery, the sunlight, the book, the uggs.....but I digress.

But sadly, this is more like it!

(This could be me, minus the red heels, and dress, the rockin' figure, the bleach blond hair, and the weird kid in the collared shirt.... That milk situation looks about right though!)

On second thought, maybe my life is more like this??? Minus, of course, the makeup, hair, and turkey in the oven...(remember I don't cook with meat that has bones or skin....)

Oh, and I forgot to mention...I haven't done any wrapping of presents yet....

Yeah, the dream of reading all those books is rapidly fading.

*Sigh*

No comments: