Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Camp

I am BEYOND excited!

Today we leave for Family Camp!

1 week of a well deserved vacation spent with the family...including Brother in Law, Sister in Law, and Cousins!

I made a busy bag for the kids that they are sure to tear into on the 3 hour drive to our destination, and the car is LOADED with all the "necessary" things to survive a week at camp.

But, don't get me wrong. We are NOT camping. We are sleeping in a cabin....with real beds!

All our food is PREPARED for us! Which means, in case its not ABUNDANTLY clear....I DON'T HAVE TO COOK FOR ONE FULL WEEK!!!!

There are activities galore for the kids, and when mom and dad need some time to be just Rich and Angie, there are people who will entertain our children for us....for FREE!!!

So yes, I am excited beyond belief right now! A week of family time, a week of no cooking, a week of childcare when needed, a week to relax and love my family in a cozy cabin surrounded by the beautiful redwoods!

Hope your week is great too!

1 comment:

Jennifer McWilliams said...

have fun! hope you brought your camera :)