Sunday, August 29, 2010

Its not Hoarding if you have a plan....

I am not a hoarder, but if you saw this room, you might think so.

This is my crafting/sewing/staging/waiting-until-I-know-exactly-what-to-do-with-it room. AKA - the baby's room. I have a few more months to clear it out, but in the meantime am enjoying spreading all this stuff out. I have been sewing, painting, fixing, planning, and dreaming about all this stuff, and thanks to my "nesting" am slowly but surely getting it all done!


Can you tell that I am REALLY enjoying having a place to do all this????

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Yes I saw this room and deep down inside ....lets just say.... I had some concerns.

familyof5 said...

You have concerns.....I have concerns!!! What is going to happen if I can't get all this done? Shove it in another closet? Ahhhhhhh!