Monday, October 04, 2010

5 More Weeks...

...but who is counting? (I know, it will be more like 7, but there is always the optimistic side of me...)

I can't wait until I get to meet this little one at last! I can't wait until I start to feel all the pains of labor, and know that it is finally coming to an end! I can't wait until they say, "It's a ......" and I know that I have 2 sons, or 3 daughters....

I can't wait to see how big or little this one is. I can't wait to sit and stare at the tiny face, the little eyes, the squishy cheeks, and find all those weird things that each of my children seem to come with - dimples, birthmarks, curled over toes.

I can't wait to smell the little ones milky breath, to watch it twitch while it sleeps, and smile and remember what it felt like to have that happen inside me.

I can't wait to hand the baby to Rich, and watch him meet his son/daughter face to face for the first time....

I can't wait to be done. I can't wait to be done. I can't wait to be done!!!!

No comments: