Saturday, November 06, 2010

33

It's official.
I am 33.

I love, love, love my birthday!
It was different this year, I had some "stuff" on my mind. Like
1) having a baby soon,
2) not having a baby on my birthday, and
3) my "things to do before baby comes" list.

Thankfully, the birthday came and went with out any hitch...except:
1. Brynn came in the room at 6:30am to wake up Rich (who sleeps like a rock) and have him start making breakfast. She had good intentions, but by the time she shook him awake, I was up too....
2. My son laid in the hallway and cried that his legs didn't work and then proceeded to gag until we served him breakfast. He is *slightly* dramatic, and had refused to eat the day before since he didn't like what I had cooked. I had warned him that if he woke me up complaining that his stomach hurt he was going to get in trouble. Hence the "legs" line.
3. My request for a birthday breakfast was for bacon. I (heart) bacon! Rich decided to make orange cinnamon rolls too (sooooooo yummy), but managed to burn those pretty badly. (Don't worry, the bacon was perfect!)

We did really have a great time though! We had a yummy lunch, took a walk, and my mom made one of my favorite traditional German meals for dinner - Rouladen. I spent the day with my husband and family, and Rich took extra pains to make sure that I had some time to relax too! I couldn't have asked for more, it was perfect!

I also got my birthday wish of no baby on my birthday!
(and a new camera!!!)

My view of the ever expanding Baby Bump...

Excuse the shadow....Rich is still learning...

No comments: