Tuesday, November 02, 2010

39 weeks....but who is counting?

Had yet ANOTHER doc appt today.
Just as I feared (and expected) there has been not a scrap of change between last week and this one in terms of baby making any move to come out.
I, on the other hand, have pretty much finished everything I intended to do before baby comes.
Someones not playing fair here, and it isn't me....

I have big plans this week. I hope to make some frozen meals to pop in the oven so that I don't go insane when I have to cook dinner and Rich is gone at work, and the kids are jumping off the couches, and a baby is screaming somewhere in the distance, and my mascara is running down my face, the dog is barfing cause he got fed by each child once, the house is a disaster, and my armpits stink cause I haven't showered in 3 days......
Breathe, breathe, breathe....

I will attempt to make a few comfort food casseroles, some quick soups, and maybe even a dessert or two. (I just got tired thinking about that.)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Those will really will come in handy. I think I had like 20 meals in our freezer. It was awesome!