Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween...

...came and went. Thank goodness. Its not my favorite holiday, but I pasted on a smile for the kids....

The kids and Rich went trick or treating around the block, while I handed out candy to the 16 kids who came to our door. Yeah, 16.
Total disappointment.

The cousins all met up afterwards, and it was a little chaotic due to hubby having to do some last minute locksmith-ing for a lady in need. The night didn't go exactly as planned, but the kids didn't seem to notice, and Rich and I were just grateful when the evening was over.

I think I had a bad attitude.
Oh yeah, maybe its cause I was awake in the middle of the night with some contractions that didn't pan out...

Brynn and her "I am riding a unicorn" costume

Cannon - aka greasy superman. Too funny that the costume is WAY to small for him though!

Maeve - Grumpy bumble bee.

The cousins reunited at the end of the evening. Brynn refused to put her costume back on for the picture....oh well.

No comments: