Monday, December 20, 2010

Freezer Meals

So in my insane nesting state, I had one final thing to do on my list before I could "officially" be ready to have Nolan.
I wanted to make a bunch of meals that I could freeze, and pull out on those nights that are hectic....pretty much every night for the first six months right?
I succeeded in making around 20 meals, but ran out of freezer space, so had to give a few away. No biggie.

My supplies:
My Plan:
My treat and motivation:
My results:
Its a sweet relief to know that my food is taken care of for awhile. Between my very generous friends who are bringing us dinners, and these frozen meals, I will be able to not have to worry about cooking for a while!

1 comment:

Jennie M Harriman said...

You really are a little crazy you know. So can I join the crazy party and get a copy of those recipes?