Friday, December 17, 2010

Haircuts


I took the kids in a few weeks ago to get haicuts! Both desperately needed it! Brynn has been begging for a short bob ever since she saw one of her 2nd cousins with one. She called it the "Sydney Cut" and she was set on getting it. I was all for short hair on her. No more daily battles to comb it, and given that her hair is thin, it makes it look better too! She has recieved nothing but compliments on the new 'do.


Cannon had a semi mullet going on thanks to my last attempt at cutting it. I asked the stylist ("stylist" might be an overstatement in this case) to leave the length on the top and trim up the sides and the back. Something was lost in translation, and he ended up with a shorter version of what he already had.....sigh. Maybe next time I will just let Rich do it, and save myself the $14.


No comments: