Friday, December 24, 2010

Hello Santa....

Dear Santa,
I would like a zhu zhu pet! And how is Rudolf doing and the other reindeer doing? Is Mrs. Claus busy right now making hot chocolate for you? I remember you were going to give me either a zhu zhu pet or silly bands, because you promised you would give me one of those.
From,
Brynn

Dear Santa,
Hi Santa Claus! Are your Elfs busy, or are they not. I was wondering if you wanted to have a nice vacation but if we say so, its the _____ Family. I was wondering if you would want a present? I love you Santa, and I am the bestest kid. I have been good. I love you Santa!
Love,
Cannon

Dear Santa,
I want to sing Jingle Bells. I want to give you this mouse (holding ornament). I can't say anything else.
Love,
Maeve

Dear Santa,
Grunt, sigh, poop, cry, spit up, cry, sleep.
Love,
Nolan

Dear Santa,
We are eagerly awaiting your arrival here at our house. There are cookies waiting for you, and some carrots for your reindeer. Your elf has done a good job reporting to you everyday about the chaos that happens here with all four of these little ones right? Has he told you about the times that I have responded with love in my voice, as well as the times that I have not lost my temper? I am hoping so....
I think my hubby deserves something extra special this Christmas. He has been an amazing daddy, and an amazing support to me during these last 6 weeks. He comes home from work, takes off his "locksmith" hat, and puts on his "daddy" hat. And he does is willingly!
I don't have much on my list this year. A good nights sleep, maybe a night without an infant in my bed. I don't really need anything, cause I have been blessed this year more than I could ever have ever imagined. I have a favor to ask though...While you and the reindeer are up on the roof, could you just give it a once-over and check to make sure we don't have any leaks?
Thanks much Santa!
Love,
Me

No comments: