Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beginning to Feel Like Christmas!

Church is doing the BEST series right now.
I absolutely LOVE it!

"Live Simply".
Enough said.
It's totally my cup "o" tea.

Each week we get a project, and I did two in one week because I knew it was going to get hectic toward the end of the month as Rich's trip gets closer.
(deep breath...)

We filled a bag of groceries,
and filled a couple of boxes for "Operation Christmas Child".

I love how my kids personalities come out while they packed their boxes.
Brynn had everything laid out precisely in the box, and it fit perfectly.

Cannon just shoved everything in, and practically had to sit on the lid to get it to close.

 
And then Brynn re-packed his box.
 

 Dropping these off,
and seeing the kids as they handed them over...
Best. Feeling. Ever.



No comments: