Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Nolan!

The little guy is finally 2.  His age now matches his personality!
Yay. 
So glad that we got all caught up on that.

After we woke him up with a "Happy Birthday" song, he handed us his pants. 
Its a common occurance lately.
 
He actually asked for pancakes, and actually started to eat them until he opened a gift.

And then food was forgotten.

I never do much for the kids 2nd birthday. 
Just some family over, sharing a meal, enjoying the evening together.

Not sure who invited this guy....


He loved his cake, but I think he loved the ice cream more.

That's a big chunk of cake that got pushed off the plate in order to lick all the melted ice cream off. 

Yeah. That's how we roll.

Happy birthday to my littlest little. 
You know when he's been there, because something will be broken, spilled or destroyed. 
You know when he's left because its just too quiet. 
You know when he's near, because he will be hanging on my leg. 
You know when he's far, because you will see me running off to catch him. 
He's my one green-eyed boy, in a sea of blue eyed kids. 
He's my full time job.
Happy Birthday Nolan!

No comments: