Sunday, November 04, 2012

Date Night

Rich took the 3 littles backpacking a while back, which left me and the littlest little home.
Alone.
Together.
For almost 24 hours.

I didn't know if I would survive it. 
Seriously.

We had dinner, and I decided to be brave and take him to get fro yo, all by myself.

Don't mock me. This kid takes two adults on a good day to control in a public setting.
He bolts, he runs, he's constantly putting his hands in gross places like a trash can, or the gutter, or the grate thingy in the bathroom on the floor by the toilet. 
He requires constant supervision.

Anywho, we did relatively well.  He had a *small* vat of yogurt, and I armed myself with napkins, and a mop to clean up the residue.
The worker at the shop was impressed (...or relieved) when we left.  He gave me a big smile, and a thumbs up.  Again, I'm not sure what for.

Date night with the littlest little...always an adventure!


No comments: