Saturday, March 22, 2008

6 Week Countdown


6 weeks to go. Sleeping is getting harder, heartburn is hitting hard, and the feelings of panic that surface are more and more real everyday. I am ready in most ways, but I feel like I have so much more that I want to do. Plant some pretty flowers, clean the backyard, get rid of the junk in my garage, get the kids to take a nap when its quiet time, finish my to-do list, see if 3 car seats fit in the back of our trooper (uh-oh), go away on one last vacation with Rich and I..... The list seems daunting and endless. I am super happy that the weather is beautiful, and that spring has arrived so that we can all be outside. On that note, my toes are needing some attention, and since I can't reach them, I think a pedicure is in store...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can wait until the end of the week, William and I'll go with you to get that pedicure!
Love Ya!
Jennie

griffin said...

Where do you prefer to get your pedicure done? Just curious for no particular reason...Jasmin