Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs


Brynn and I dyed Easter eggs on Thursday. This was her second year of fun, and my second year of stress. I am the mom who hovers, so that I don't have to clean up a counter top full of dye, or wash out massive piles of clothes that have color splatters all over them. I hate it that I hover, but I can't just seem to relax.
Brynn again dyed most of the eggs pink and purple like last year. Obviously she is a fan of the "girly" colors. The ones that cracked and were dyed anyways will be thrown away, but all in all we did a great job. I ended up taking over for her on the 3rd dozen because her attention span couldn't handle it anymore (or maybe I was stressing her out?). I can't wait to make my famous egg white egg salad and eat it for a week!!!

Enjoying the eggs and dye

Could care less about the eggs, but content to play with my old school fisher price barn set.

No comments: