Monday, March 03, 2008

9 More Weeks

So I am in the single digits for the pregnancy countdown. (Not that this baby will arrive on the due date, but I am sure that it will be sometime around then.) I tried to get Rich to take some pics of the belly for me to post, but it turned out badly, so we will wait until next week for that.
I have the typical fears, the baby is huge, the baby is ugly, the baby will cry all the time, labor will be horrible with a capital 'H', etc. All of these things are out of my hands, so I try not to dwell on them, or focus on the unknown. The one thing that I can actually take part in controlling is picking out some names for this kid. Rich and I have yet to nail down a girl name, and we are not even close to discussing a name if its a boy. I am at a loss for my procrastination on this one. Usually, I have a few good ideas, and then I mull them over for a couple of months, and finally decide in the last couple of weeks or so. This time, I don't even have the desire to open up the books. Poor kid, already experiencing the 3rd child syndrome. Hope that we find something soon, otherwise it might start to keep me up at night, and that is something that I definitely don't need.

1 comment:

Heidi Jo said...

WOW! I can't believe baby #3 is coming so soon!!! Somehow- I didn't realize how soon it is!